|Home > Bid Announcements
- Current Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) business name
registration or SEC Registration Certificate.
- Valid 2006 Mayor's Permit/Municipal License.
- BIR Certificate of Registration and Taxpayer's
- A complete Articles of Incorporation, including amendments
and the latest General Information Sheet ( GIS ) duly stamped by
the Securities and Exchange Commission ( SEC ).
- Statement of the prospective bidder that it is not
"blacklisted" or barred from bidding by any government agency,
office or corporation ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-11,
Certification of Non-Inclusion in the Blacklist ).
Note : Do not include the second paragraph in the sample form
that starts with "For your reference, attached is ….. "
- Sworn affidavit of the bidder that it is not related to the
head of procuring entity, members of the BAC, TWG and
Secretariat, members of the Project Management Office and the
designers of the project ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-12,
Affidavit of Disclosure of No Relationship ).
Note : Please replace the text "Procuring Entity" with the text
"Insurance Commission and DBP Data Center Inc."
- IN CASE of a joint venture, a valid and notarized joint
venture agreement. Refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-17, Joint
- Letter authorizing the BAC or its duly authorized
representative/s to verify any or all of the documents submitted
( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-18, Letter of Authority to
Validate Submitted Document ).
- Certification under oath that each of the documents
submitted in satisfaction of the eligibility requirements is an
authentic and original copy, or a true and faithful reproduction
of the original, complete, and that all statements and
information provided therein are true and correct ( refer to
GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-19, Certificate of Authenticity ).
- A certified true copy of the Certificate of Registration
from the Philippine Government Procurement System ( PhilGEPS )
in accordance to section 8.5 of the IRR-A of RA 9184.
- Statement of the prospective bidder of all its ongoing and
completed government and private contracts in the last three ( 3
) years, where applicable, including contracts awarded but not
yet started, if any. The statement ( refer to GPPB sample form
SF-GOOD-13a and 13b ) shall state for each contract whether said
contract is: on-going, completed or awarded but not yet started:
similar or not similar in nature and complexity to the contract
to be bid. The statement shall include, for each contract, the
following: a. Name of contract b. Date of the contract c. Kinds
of goods sold d. Amount of contract and value of outstanding
contracts e. Date of delivery f. Bidder’s role - specification
whether prospective bidder is a manufacturer, supplier or
- Copies of end-users acceptance letters for completed
contracts ( or delivery receipts, sales invoice with
acknowledgment receipt ).
- The value of the prospective bidder's largest single
contract, adjusted to current prices using the wholesale
consumer price index, completed within the period specified in
the September 2003 to 2006, and similar to the contract to be
bid, must be at least fifty ( 50% ) of the approved budget for
the contract to be bid.
For the procurement of goods, a contract shall be considered
"similar" to the contract to be bid if it involves goods or
related services of the same nature and complexity as those
which are the subject of the public bidding concerned.
- Audited Financial Statements, stamped "received" by the BIR
or its duly accredited and authorized institutions for 2005,
showing, among others, the prospective bidder's total and
current assets and liabilities.
- The prospective bidder's computation for its Net Financial
Contracting Capacity ( NFCC ) which shall be in accordance with
Section 23.11.1 paragraph 3 of the IRR-A of RA 9184 ( refer to
GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-14, Financial Documents for Eligibility
OR a commitment from a licensed bank to extend to it a credit
line if awarded the contract to be bid ( refer to GPPB sample
form SF-GOOD-15, Credit Line Certificate );
OR a cash deposit certificate, in an amount equal to TEN PERCENT
( 10% ) of the TOTAL approved budget for the lot/s that the
company is bidding on ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-16,
Certificate of Cash Deposit ).
- Latest Income Tax Return also stamped “received” by the BIR
or its duly accredited and authorized institutions, for the
immediately preceding calendar year.
- Valid Tax clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement
Division of the BIR attesting that the taxpayer has no
outstanding Final Assessment Notice and/or delinquent account.